Customer Experience Specialistview all job listings
Look forward to getting out of bed each morning! Drumi is looking for a Customer Experience Specialist for our growing Back Bay, Boston office.
Drumi is a hybrid mattress designed with premium quality materials to provide just the right balance of softness and support and keep you cooler all night long. Each Drumi mattress supports ocean cleanup efforts: it’s made with sustainable SEAQUAL® YARN, produced from upcycled marine plastics. Plus, we donate a portion of our proceeds to Coral Restoration Foundation Curaçao.
As the first impression of Drumi, the Customer Experience Specialist will be an integral part of our help center as the face (and voice) behind the company. They will work directly with customers, helping with purchases, set ups, returns and any other questions they have along the way. We’re a start-up company and that means we’ll need help with necessary tasks that might be unrelated to customer service. But with this responsibility and flexibility comes great opportunities for growth at Drumi!
Client Facing Tasks
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service.
- Create an easy shopping experience by helping customers with their online purchases.
- Communicate with customers through phone, text, email, social media and online chat. This will also include initiating sales calls.
- Creatively and quickly craft practical solutions to help resolve client matters.
- Keep a detailed record of all customer interactions including resolutions, concerns, feedback and new insights.
- Use industry expertise to educate customers on the appropriate use and care of the product.
- Work closely with customers and partner organizations to schedule returns and product pick-ups.
- Provide critical feedback and suggestions for other areas of the business, such as marketing, design and management.
- Establish effective communication between other team members and work together to manage calls.
- Help with administrative work, like processing orders.
- Be flexible and willing to help with any additional tasks that may come up.
- You understand the importance of a good night’s sleep.
- Must be able to work in our Boston office. (But we’re sympathetic to the New England weather, so just make sure you have remote access in the winter!)
- College education is preferred, with coursework in communications, English, journalism or a related field of study.
- Proven experience in customer service, sales, communications or a related field.
- Social media savviness is a must – we’ll need you to be interacting with customers online!
- Fast learner who can quickly understand everything there is to know about the industry.
- You have a passion for people that includes respect, compassion, empathy, great listening skills and a friendly attitude.
- Ability to handle a high volume of calls and tasks while keeping your cool.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Willingness to take on any task given, as no job can be too small!
- Flexible with work hours/schedule (weekends, holidays, evening shifts, etc.)
- Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Bilingual is also a plus.
- Wake up rested and refreshed every day so you can put your full potential to work!
- Free Drumi Mattress.
- Free snacks and coffee to keep the Zzzz’s away.
- Paid holidays.
- A sweet office location in Boston’s Back Bay.
- Easy access to the “T.” Like super easy. (It’s right outside our office!)
- Fun, start-up culture with huge opportunities to grow and spread your wings!